ACTUARIA is the leading company in the field of actuarial and business consulting in Ecuador and has been meeting the growing needs of companies for a specialized and dedicated consulting partner, not only in the actuarial field, but also in the financial, business intelligence, human resource and strategic planning areas since 1986.
Our offices are located in Quito and Guayaquil.
More than 5,000 clients nationwide and internationally.
Our Company is registered under the regulations of the Consulting Committee. We have professional and specialized consultants that are widely recognized for their valuable experience in the Ecuadorian market.
We are interested in delivering a personalized and dedicated service to all of our clients.
We believe in what we do. We take the needs of the companies we serve as our own to guide them to a promising future.
Our goal is to exceed expectations internally and externally.
We are focused on trust, credibility and, transparent processes and are supported by local and international endorsements.
- Consulting firm with more than 30 years of experience, certified by the Superintendence of Companies, Securities and Insurance and the Superintendence of Banks.
- Professional experts in the following fields: actuarial, statistical, mathematical, insurance, social security and human management.
- Services both the private and public sector, nationally and internationally.
- Personalized services with multi-lingual consultants and certified actuaries.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- High standards of information security.
- International experience with clients.
- Member of Global Compact Ecuador.
- On December 2017, ACTUARIA visited and organized a Christmas celebration for the elderly members of the Foundation “La Casa de la Misericordia”.
- ACTUARIA was part of the Christmas celebration for the kids of the Foundation “Caminitos de Luz” on December 2017.
From 1996 to 2011, we were correspondents for Mercer, one of the most important Human Resource and consulting companies in the world.
We obtained the ISO 9001 2008 quality certification granted by SGS and UKAS of England, thus we are able to constantly work on improving our processes and overall quality.
EKOS magazine recognized us with the award for the best medium-sized business consulting company in the country and gave us the fifth place in the general ranking of SMEs at the national level.
ACTUARIA signed a contract to work with representation of Baker Tilly in El Salvador to conduct actuarial calculations and prepare reports of economic benefits due to voluntary resignation.
ACTUARIA worked with the US company Risk Management in the pricing of insurance premiums, and in October of the same year, it worked with AIG Colombia in the development of their pricing models.
Rodrigo Ibarra, a certified member of the Institute of Actuaries of France, as well as by Universidad San Francisco de Quito (USFQ by its acronym in Spanish), was authorized to supervise the examinations of applicants for the certifications provided by the Society of Actuaries (SOA).
Rodrigo Ibarra, CEO of ACTUARIA, has been invited to participates in the forums on Social Security with the Chamber of Commerce of Quito, Esquel Foundation and the Chamber of Industries of Pichincha from August 2016 to this date.
ACTUARIA was part of the International Conference of Corporate Law that took place from October 17-20, 2016 and was, organized by the National Court of Justice. Rodrigo Ibarra, CEO of ACTUARIA, participated as a speaker on the topic “Issues and Interpretation of Employee Retirement in Ecuador”.
ACTUARIA signed the accession convention with the United Nation's Global Compact.
We currently maintain technical cooperation with major global actuarial consulting firms, such as Mercer, AON, Tower Watson and Milliman.
80% of the 500 largest companies in Ecuador are ACTUARIA's clients.
A history of Success
As seen, ACTUARIA´s logo is represented with the image of a boat. It is for this reason that our work consists in providing advice to our companies, as would the crew of a ship to guide it to safe harbor.
ACTUARIA navigates in the “blue ocean” of business consulting.